- Sep 04, 2017 -
Glove material for mechanical damage
(1) wire--common stainless steel wire, also has chromium alloy wire, mainly used to make cutting gloves. This kind of material has the strongest cutting performance and is easy to clean, but the quality is heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Kevlar, spectra and other synthetic yarn-is also a better synthetic fiber cutting material, although the ability to resist cutting is not as good as wire, but the quality of light, the use of comfort, and after improvement and treatment, some products can also achieve the highest standard of cutting products.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining)-with abrasion resistance and puncture resistance, use flexible and comfortable.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining)--excellent elasticity, especially flexibility, has a certain degree of abrasion resistance, tearing and shearing performance.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining)-can provide a certain amount of wear and puncture protection, if the material is thicker, but also can have a certain ability to cut, but not tear.
(6) Skin-natural materials, through a variety of tanning treatment, has a unique performance. The skin can be divided into: cowhide, its advantages are comfortable, durable, breathable wear-resisting, after chrome-treatment, more durable, and can resist high temperature, pigskin, coarse pores, the best permeability, after washing can still maintain a good softness, and will not harden; sheepskin, is the most comfortable, most durable and anti-wear performance of the best, but because the price is too expensive, Generally only used in industries with higher tactile requirements.