- Sep 04, 2017 -
(1) novoloid--a new type of high-tech synthetic fiber, not melting, flame resistance, high temperature resistance, can withstand high-temperature up to 1100 ℃, soft and comfortable, and can resist the erosion of many chemicals, even after repeated washing will not affect its high-temperature performance.
(2) kevlar--is a widely used aromatic synthetic fiber, not only can resist cutting, but also can resist high temperature damage.
(3) Aluminum-plated material-can resist high temperature radiation heat.
(4) Skin-if kept dry, with good low-temperature resistance, and its melting, not burning characteristics make it often used to make welding gloves.
(5) Cotton-is also a natural material, can be appropriate protection of high temperature and low temperature. However, to meet the protection requirements, the gloves are thicker and the flexibility is not good enough.